New Moon Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Saga Rpg

rodiklisrodiklis  Latest imagesLatest images  IeškotiIeškoti  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

If you text 'I love you' to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don't love you back.

Go down 
2 posters
AutoriusPranešimas
Chelsea Volturi

Chelsea Volturi

Pranešimų skaičius : 4

If you text 'I love you' to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don't love you back. Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: If you text 'I love you' to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don't love you back.   If you text 'I love you' to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don't love you back. EmptySk. 02 14, 2016 4:01 pm

Atgal į viršų Go down
Bella Swan - Cullen
Life is hard, death is peaceful
Bella Swan - Cullen

Pranešimų skaičius : 378

If you text 'I love you' to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don't love you back. Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: If you text 'I love you' to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don't love you back.   If you text 'I love you' to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don't love you back. EmptyPir. 02 15, 2016 1:25 pm

Kaip sutarsim? :D
Atgal į viršų Go down
https://newmoonrising.forumlt.com

If you text 'I love you' to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don't love you back.
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
New Moon Rising :: Šeima-
Pereiti į: